Special subscriber-only preview video clips from a new Spotlight special on FSN Midwest featuring…
Scouts have always loved his above average power, bat speed, and strike zone judgment, though there was some concern about his defense and the ability to play third. Those concerns appear to be unfounded, after he topped all qualifying third baseman in the California League with a .958 fielding percentage and led the league with 310 total chances and 238 assists. He has shown solid-average range...
40 Fans online
- 2014 MLB game #155: Cards vs. Reds: Sat 9/20
- 2014 MLB game #154: Cards vs. Reds: Fri 9/19
- 2014 MLB game #156: Cards vs. Reds: Sun 9/21
- 2014 MLB game #157: Cards at Cubs: Mon 9/22
- Are you rooting for the Angels?