If the Cardinals treatment plan for the injured Jim Edmonds, doesn't work, he may have to undergo…
What if Edmonds Joins Koskie and Matheny?
After leaving Tuesday's game against the Cincinnati Reds during the fifth inning, centerfielder Jim Edmonds was out of the Cardinals line-up on Wednesday, still under the weather. He reportedly underwent an MRI and blood tests during the day and was late arriving at the ballpark as a result. Post-concussion syndrome may be the cause of Edmonds' dizziness and blurred vision, reportedly having...
39 Fans online
- 2014 MLB game #150: Cards vs. Rockies: Sun 9/14
- 2014 MLB game #148: Cards vs. Rockies: Fri 9/12
- Amazing Article About Why Other Teams Hate The Cards
- 2014 MLB game #149: Cards vs. Rockies: Sat 9/13
- 2014 MLB game #151: Cards vs. Brewers: Tue 9/16