11. We got Sosa? Is he still on the juice?
10. Ronnie Belliard is kind of shaped like Ponson.
That can’t be good.
9. I was hoping they would have traded Reyes and
Wainwright for Cy Young and Babe Ruth.
8. We really could have used Maddox, Carlos Lee,
Soriano, Craig Wilson and Cormier. This works
7. The hosts on KTRS said the team is fine and I
shouldn’t worry. Somehow, I don’t feel better.
6. I was really drowsy watching SportsCenter last
night. I kind of remember Bruce Sutter was still
on the trade block Sunday.
5. I can’t believe I just bought this Hector Luna
jersey. Now it goes in the closet next to my
4. The Reds actually think they’re still contenders. How quaint.
3. Maybe if we take up a collection outside the
stadium they can trade for an outfielder.
2. Chris Duncan’s Skoal dealer has to be happy
he’s still starting in left.
1. At least the Cardinals don’t go back to Chicago
until Aug. 18.
From the Empty Beer Cup of Brad Lee